jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

RIDDLES

1.-        __  __  __  __  __  __  __       There are seven letters in my name.
  • The first is the last in this word
  • The second is the second vowel
  • The tird is the first in the alphabet
  • The fourth is the third in the alphabet
  • The fifth hasn’t sound in Spanish language
  • The sixth is the same that the second
  • The seventh in in rat, run, and two times in river

2.-      __  __  __  __  __                    There are five letters in my name, what are they?
  • The first is apple, in pear, in orange, but it is not in banana
  • The second is three times in banana,
  • The third  has strong sound
  • The fourth is the first in two days of the  school week
  • The fifth is in head, hair, and hat.

3.-      __  __  __  __  __  __              There are six letters in my name; do you know me?
  • The first is the first in pen; the second and third in apple; the fourth in ..
  • The second is the last vowel
  • The third is as the first letter
  • The fourth is in colour pink, and it is a vowel
  • The fifth is the twelfth in the alphabet
  • The sixth we use when we say more than one

4.-       __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  __  There are  nine letter s in my name; I am an animal.
  • I can fly, but I can’t swim.
  • My body has got many colours
  • I have got two wings
  • In my name the third and fourth letters are the same
  • Some letters in my name mean “volar”
  • Doy ou know who am I?

5.-        __  __  __  __  __  __  __      There are seven letters in my name; you visit me sometimes.
  • The first is the second in the alphabet
  • The second is the second vowel
  • The third is all days of the week
  • The fourth is in all rooms of the house
  • The fifth and sixth are round letters
  • The seventh is in Monday, but it is not in other days

6.-       __  __  __        Do you know who am I? Here are some clues:
  • I’m male, I’m  not  female
  • I am older than child and boy
  • I need to work for living
  • I am not a thing; I am not an animal; I am a person

7.-       Write clues, and I write your name….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario